(ET) Growler

Well, that freebie didn't last long. What a catch for some lucky fella!

Does anyone know how to use a growler or have a set of instructions they
could fax me. I picked up a beauty at a yard sale with no book.

I was mowing with the 145 WH yesterday and one of the armatures shorted
on the mower. Took me a few minutes to realize what was happening as the
thermal did it's job so well and so fast I didn't notice the ammeter
pinning itself every 30 seconds or so for about half a second. I heard
the rpms slow down each time, but I thought it was low bats or tall
grass.

I would like to test some spare armatures with the growler to know they
are good before I install them. I think old water damage is what caused
the problem. Ate the wire varnish. Still can?t actually see the spot,
but the commutator is burned on two sides. Going to install all the
rubber seals that Bill sent me as well. Been looking for those for
years.

Jim

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/fiskfarm/GE-Wheelhorse.Elec-Trak.html

begin:vcard