(ET) various

Daryl, when I said "chain drive" on the tiller, I meant the final drive
to the diggers, the usual is a worm drive so the ratio is fixed.  MTD
made a chain drive several years ago, I've got one my daughter is using,
may be some around in dealers junkyards.

Grant, I checked my charge voltage on both ET and John Deere, the ET
charges at sightly over 43 volts, the JD at about 45 with 39 on the
float after charging.  I learned something, thanks.

wombat