RE: (ET) low voltmeter

John,

 Sounds like corroded connections somewhere in your tractor. The good thing
about a low voltage system is you can find problems by using your hands!
After you have used your tractor for a good 30 to 60 min, turn it off at
the
master disconnect and start feeling all the battery connections (careful
you
might get burnt if you have  very bad connections). check the motor
connections and remove the access panel to the relays and feel around in
there. look for hot spots. some warmth is normal hot spots are not. Clean
and tighten all connections that you suspect are running to warm. Make sure
you disconnect the battery bank at the batteries (both neg. and pos and the
small connections for the lights and lift motor) when you go into the relay
box with wrenches. Safety first!

 Pay special attention to the master cut off switch it may be going bad.

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net