RE: (ET) various

Is there any provision for turning down the
(bulk) charge voltage on the electraks?  I'm
guessing not.  The batteries are 4 years old,
and have been mistreated, so one is substantially
'weaker' than the others, but only 2 are in 'good'
shape.  However, the capacity is sufficient for
my uses, so I plan to keep using them until the
weakest needs replacement.  But it would be
nice to be able to control the charging peak
voltage in the mean time.