Re: (ET) tilling

In a message dated 5/24/00 9:48:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Oasis654 aol
com
writes:

> yes converting gas tillers to elect. is a noble and quite possible
>  thing.  they could even be pulled behind smaller e8's, so the ground
> drive
> as
>  on troy builts, wouldn't be needed.

 That's a good idea.  I would like to have a tiller, but I only have an
e10.
I don't need a big tiller.  A converted walk-behind would be fine. Hmm.  I
have a motor that came off a lawn sweeper.  I wonder if that would be big
enough.  Since I have a snowblower and all the associated mounting
paraphanalia for that, I would be inclined to mount it on the front.
Since
it dosen't snow here that much, I suppose I could just the snowblower
motor,
too.  That would certainly be big enough. What do you think?

Brad Fayette

"The geeks shall inherit the earth."