Re: (ET) tilling

hi folks, yes converting gas tillers to elect. is a noble and quite
possible
thing.  they could even be pulled behind smaller e8's, so the ground drive
as
on troy builts, wouldn't be needed.
    any success stories out there?  or otherwise interested parties?  i
recently had a visitor from the boston area, who demonstrated a controller
on
my e8. it was great to have variable speed.  i should think the same would
work for converting tillers.
    the ac motor on an extention cord is a good idea too.  atleas in my
case,
i hardly ever stray more than 100 feet from a source of power.  and the
slow
ground speed of the tiller would make it easy to avoid the cord,
hopefully.
    thanks for the related info here, jon k by albany