RE: (ET) Tilling

Another option that comes to mind is the Ryobi
cultivator attachment---it is interchangeable with
several of their string-trimmer devices (cordless,
corded, and hassle-powered). The attachment is rather
small (like the walk-behind tillers), and costs
$80-$100 at Home Depot/Home Base/Lowe's. I haven't
used one, but I'd be interested to hear if anyone
else has...