RE: (ET) Tilling

Thanks for the thought, Larry.  I did consider this, but only briefly.
I have the hand-tiller accessory, but it looks pretty light for the
season-opening operation.  I do plan to use it for weeding in my
garden.  Also, towing the tractor over just to run the cultivator
seems a bit overkill.  Fortunately, I don't get involved in the mid-
season weed control in the remote garden, or I might consider
lugging along 3x12-volt batteries and hooking up the appropriate
plug to run the hand-held cultivator for this job.

> Simple solution Darryl; use the hand-tiller accessory and a long cord.  I
> know it isn't heavy enough to till deep, but it is easy, and it might be
> good enough for that job.

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)828-0805
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/