(ET) Re: et, hi from albany

Hey Jon,

How about those forklifts. As I recall they have a 5th wheel to support
the load.  How much and all that?

Have always wanted to make one for the back mount and sit on hood to
steer. Things are a little turned around but you get used to it very
quickly and this is the real fork lift position as the rear can take a
lot more weight than the front. I built a fork lift for the front using
the strap lift and a 3 to 1 advantage. Then we got the Swinger loader
with a set of forks (2200# cap.) and set the fork lift idea on hold. The
Swinger is great for moving dead ETs around!

Jim

begin:vcard
n:Fisk;Jim
x-mozilla-html:FALSE