RE: (ET) ET 141

That brings back some memories. In the mid-70's we used an 8HP gas garden
tractor to move up to 25 foot travel trailers around my parents' RV
dealership. Our cure for front wheelstands was to leave the front blade
mount attached and hang an 8" concrete block from that. We also wired it
up to run lights and electric brakes (necessary for stopping). We'd had
the tractor for six years when they bought the business, and it lasted
nearly five more years before peeling the spider gears out of the
differential.

The only way I've ever gotten the front wheels of my E20 off the ground
was to wind it up in reverse then slam on the brake.

Mike

My favorite is still the E-20 with all the speeds and shuttle on the fly
and the POWER. We move 23 foot boats around the yard with this sucker.
Preferred driving position with such loads is sitting on the hood facing
backwards. A little squirrely steering but works pisser and keeps the
front wheels down.

We are located on Cape Cod, in Eastham.
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/fiskfarm/GE-Wheelhorse.Elec-Trak.html

Jim