Re: (ET) Dandelions

I wonder if the longevity of these machines didn't contribute to their
unfortunate and early demise ??  I think that's what's happening in part
to the
EV market today.  GM has all but killed the EV-1, ostensibly because of the
price of its batteries but I wonder too if the marketing boys are looking
at
thes electric vehicles and saying no dice they run too well too long have
too
few moving parts, require too little service etc etc.  Once the buyer
leaves the
showroom with his EV the dealer knows it'll be a long long time before
they ever
see him and his wallet again!
Of course there's the lack of public acceptance/awareness as well...

dave
E12s
84v Honda conversion
neither currently running