(ET) Mower Problems

        Larry;

        Good point, I have noticed the same thing.

        I have to believe that the RPM of the blade motors is sufficient to
do the job.
        I think they are 2400 RPM. I have an old Farmall Cub with a 3 blade
        Woods belly mower that does a good job and I know doesn't turn as
fast as
        my Elec-Trak.
        Maybe the speed is too fast?

        This leaves the suction possibility. I wonder if the air is too
restricted through
        the rear discharge area and is forcing some of the grass or taller
weeds down.
        Most mowers have a side discharge with less restriction.
        They also don't have the baffles around each blade as the Elec-Trak
has.

        Has anyone tried removing the side guard or baffles ?
        Or I hate to think of this but drilling holes in the top of the
deck
to relieve air
        pressure?

        Any experience or thoughts from anyone ?

        Dennis