Re: (ET) E-Trak Buyers group

I don't think anyone understood my point.  We could work through Bill G.
as a
buying group.  I know from my own experience in business that it is much
easier and cheaper to build several copies of an item at a time.  If we
coordinated multiple orders with Bill G., as a buying group, we may
find,
working WITH him, that he could save on his supplies and time and could
pass
some of that savings on to us.  For example, I suspect he could build
mower
decks for less if he had an 15 mower decks on order at the same time,
provided
we were not in a great hurry on the deliveries.  Bill would build the
decks.
Bill would make MORE money.  Each of us would place our decks on order
with
Bill seperately.  Bill would do all the leg work.  Everybody would come
out
ahead.

I plan to talk to Bill this week to order some parts.  I'll try to
remember to
ask him what he thinks about this.  If I can get a price schedule for
mower
decks, which is what I really need, I'll post it and see how many people
are
intersted.

Allan