Re: (ET) E-Trak Buyers group

I have also bought from Bill Gunn, and I will continue to support him. As his advice, suggestions, and opinion far outweighs any advantage (if any) in price. I'm planning on using my WheelHorse C-185 for many more years. I need a place I can go to for parts/advice as I continue to use and restore my elecric tractor.
Thanks, Tony

ps.. Long Live Bill Gunn & Technical Services
--
this is coming to you from Anthony Bailey (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu)
Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO  63701