(ET) E-Trak Buyers group

Hi
I want to add my support to the Idea that we as a group should use Bill
Gunn
and not venture into the Buyers group idea. As a person who has a orphan
car
that need a buyers group to support it I can tell you I would much rather
have a retailer selling me parts than have the problems and the cost of a
buyers group.
        A buyer group is a last desperate attempt to obtain part that can
not be obtained elsewhere. It seems to me that with the wealth of used
parts
out there and Bill's Inventory and knowledge of ET's it should be a long
time before we need to start manufacturing our own stuff. ET are basic
technology, as such they are very re-buildable as long as there are part in
Bill's shop.

P.S. Bill's shop is a little hard to make contact with, but once you've
made
the connection all the redials are well worth the effort.

No Buyer's Group Long Live Technical Services

Just my 2 Cents
Geof Thompson B. Sc.
Data Management Engineer
Canadian Hydrographic Service