(ET) ET Gardening (was Electric Push Mowers)

Christopher Meier  wrote:
<snip>

> My wife and I have been busy converting much of our grassy
> areas to gardens, and at our current rate, we won't have any
> grass left in a few years :-( and will probably have to sell the
> electrak :-(, unless I convince her to keep a few large areas
> for my toy.

Chris, keep the ET for gardening.  Find one of the roto-tiller
attachments for your start of season gardening.  I finally got around
to hooking up my tiller to the E12 yesterday.  Discovered several
parts were missing (this has been the case for several bits in the
package I bought a couple of years ago - dead ET and lots of big
pieces, but not many small pieces).  Anyway, I fabricated some
stand-in bits, and got the unit operational.  This was a sod busting
exercise.  I have done this before with a gasoline-powered walk-
behind unit - no fun at all.  The tiller (Brinly-Hardy) for the ET is a
charm!  (Just as wombat assured me it would be.)

There is also a hand-held long-handled cultivator for the ET.  I have
not tried mine out yet, but I am counting on it to help with the bulk
weeding between the rows over the growing season.

I am counting on my ET to make gardening less of a chore than I
recall it being in the past.  This is the first season since I got it
operational, and I have put off turning the sod until I had the ET
running.  No emissions fits nicely with no herbicides and no
pesticides.

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)828-0805
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/