(ET) Info

I am looking for information on the Elek-Traks.
I do not have one now as I have not run across one anywhere, but I do have
my name out for the list the came around a couple weeks ago.
I would like to know what the basic controls were. Did the machines have
simple on/off switches (or relays) or did they have electronic controllers?
How is the main drive motor connected to the transmission? ( from most of
the emails I rec. I know that the transmissions are "normal" tractor types
with no reverse).
Are there any sites with more info on them?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff