(ET) ET Mower deck vibration

 Hello Elec Trakkers,

 I have a question regarding the front mower deck vibration on my E12. This
 machine has undergone extensive rehabilitation having been salvaged from
 serious and long term outdoor rust and battery acid corrosion .
 One of the more curious repairs during it's restoration was the stress
 cracks on the deck at each motor mounting bolt. As I welded these and
ground
 then even I thought it ,  this must have been caused by out of balance
 blades.

 However, now that it is operating well in grass- cutting mode, there is an
obvious vibration when all 3 mower motors are operating.  When operated
individually there is no undue vibration, but with all three operating
normally there seems to be a resonant beat type of vibration.
 Is there a easy cure for this ?  Are cracks in the decks at the motor
mounts
 common?
 Any suggestions will be welcome.

 Al Godfrey