RE: (ET) Power Disconnect for an E12M

I was at a Northern Tool store last night, and they had a Pollak brand
battery disconnect switch, rated 6-36v, 150amps, for $20.  The ratings
are a bit low for worst-case conditions.  I don't know the price or ratings
of the newer disconnect unit that Bill Gunn sells, but you'd probably be
better off using the unit he sells (based on past recommendations).

On Thursday, April 27, 2000 6:51 AM, ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA
[SMTP:ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA] wrote:
> So, Here is the question/problem?
> I need or would like to find a Power Disconnect for an E12. At the moment
> just have a hole on the side of the tractor where it should go and a
> green
> wire dangling from the Amp Meter. If you have one you are willing to sell
> me. Please E-mail me
>
> I was digging around in my new E12 and discovered a lose green wire under
> the dash. It came from the Amp meter. After a little while of staring at
the
> schematics and the wiring diagrams in the manual. It finally clicked I
have
> no power disconnect. Therefore I have no place to connect the Amp meter.
My