Re: (ET) Power Disconnect for an E12M

Greg,
unless someone on the list can provide you with a surplus main
disconnect switch, call Bill Gunn at Technical Service & Parts.
(608) 868-6228.  Bill is Mr. Elec-Trak.  I, and others, have
purchased parts from Bill, and everyone I know that has dealt with
him has been very satisfied.

Bill has both the original style disconnect, and a newer, somewhat
larger unit.  The newer type costs a bit less, but seems more
durable.  You will have to enlarge the hole in the casing to
accommodate the slightly larger barrel of the newer switch.

The original on my ET had suffered a meltdown before I acquired it
and had been removed from the tractor.  I found it in the parts box
with the ET I bought.  After talking with Bill, I decided to go with the
newer type.

Darryl