(ET) Power Disconnect for an E12M

So, Here is the question/problem?
I need or would like to find a Power Disconnect for an E12. At the moment I
just have a hole on the side of the tractor where it should go and a green
wire dangling from the Amp Meter. If you have one you are willing to sell
me. Please E-mail me

I was digging around in my new E12 and discovered a lose green wire under
the dash. It came from the Amp meter. After a little while of staring at
the
schematics and the wiring diagrams in the manual. It finally clicked I have
no power disconnect. Therefore I have no place to connect the Amp meter. My
goal is to restore this ET to nearly, new condition so I need a power
disconnect.

Geof Thompson B. Sc.
Data Management Engineer
Canadian Hydrographic Service