(ET) Wanted: ET pavement/sidewalk sweeper

According to ET literature and sales brochures, one attachment
that was available was a power broom - a rotary sweeper brush that
mounted on the front of an ET.

I organize an annual Electrathon event here in the Ottawa area on
behalf of the Electric Vehicle Council of Ottawa.  This year, I would
really like to use electric power to sweep the track prior to the
event.

This year, we should have about 20 (or more) single-seater electric
cars participating in the event.  Our in-field support vehicles are
expected to be Ford Ranger EVs.  We will have at least 6 electric
cars on display, and one Honda Insight and one Toyota Prius
(gasoline-electric hybrid cars).

My objective this year is that only 2 pure gasoline vehicles get past
the paddock gate, our St. John's Ambulance command post and
the police department radar unit that "clocks" our competitors.

If I can put a sweeper on the ET, then we don't need the track's
pickup truck to do the job.

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)828-0805
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/