(ET) cub cadet

I had never heard of a cub electric either, I thought I was buying another
John Deere, when I drove into the man's yard and asked "where is it" he
pointed at the cub.  SO, I loaded it, can't pass up anything electric (:-)

It is a 32" rider, looks like the small gas job, I guess uses same cowl and
chassis.  Has about a 5" dia motor for drive, constant speed with 3
speed/rev transaxle.  Belly mount mower, two motors each swinging about a
16" blade.  Uses 3 12 volt batteries and I think has built in charger.  It
worked several years ago but we didn't like it as well as the JD, sits
higher and is a little narrower wheelbase.  It needs at least some work to
look good but probably will run OK with batteries.

I'm located in western NY about 40 miles south of Buffalo.

wombat