(ET) 12 volt batteries

Hello, Larry and everyone:  The 12 volt batteries I am using are Delco
"Voyager M27MF".  They are a sealed type with the little green dots. I was
going to check the specific gravity but can't, the dots are all green.
This
set is connected to a trickle charge all the time.  The charger (built-in)
is about 1/3 the size of the GE, the transformer probably about 1/5 the
size
with no capacitor like the GE.  I don't know the charge rate, the timer is
calibrated in "minutes of mowing" to set the charge time.

Incidently, I have an International Cub Cadet with similar configoration
that will probably never get used or restored, anyone interested ?

wombat