(ET) tiller for sale

I have an elec-trac tiller for sale.  It might be the wheel horse
version judging by the paint color.  Included is the electric lift,
which is difficult to do without.  The lift is GE and in very good
shape.  The tiller works fine, but could use a new belt and new paint.
The tiller mounting bracket is also included.  Just what you need for
this spring's planting season.  The whole setup works quite well, but I
now have a 50 inch tiller on my John Deere tractor and don't need it
anymore.  The price is $500 complete.  I'm just west of Boston, MA in
Lincoln.  I think it is impractical to ship, but I could strap it to a
pallet if someone really wanted to go that way.
Alan Sliski