Re: (ET) finding a tractor

Thank you all for your prompt responses.

I am located in Benson, Vermont, which is near Rutland, Middlebury and
Burlington Vermont and not too far from Albany, NY.

To Jeff T: I do have experience working on equipment, my parents own a
car dealership and as I youth I got lots of training working on cars (as
well as selling them).

As far as distance, for a good elec-trac, in good condition, I'd happily
drive a long way to pick it up. I've got a truck and trailer.

Thanks and best wishes,
John