(ET) Mid mount deck arms

I'm getting my E12M mower deck ready to go for the first time and I come
to find out that I don't have the rods that connect the deck to the
frame.  The fellow who sold it to me is looking for them, but in the
event he doesn't find em, does anybody have extras for sale?  Or perhaps
dimensions so I could make some out of conduit with the ends mashed and
holes drilled in it?  A diagram of how it all goes together would be
nice too.  The manual has bupkis on the mower deck mounting.

Bruce Conner