(ET) Some Information Please Rivets

Hello List
I just picked up my E12M from Stamford and hauled it back to Grimsby. Now I
have to get the little beast running. I contacted my local golf cart sale
and they are going to sell me some uses Trojan Batteries for around $30 CDN
each. They sell new up here in Canada for about $145 each --- I thank the
list for this piece of advice.
        The question I have is the result of give the E12 a good looking
over. It seems that the tractor was assembled with Pop Rivets. Is this the
normal assemble method or is this some that happened some time in my little
fella's past. I have several holes in the sheet metal that I will be fixing
and if I am going to take these panels off to repair them. I want to
re-assemble it the way GE put the tractor together in the first place.  If
these are Pop Rivets does anybody know the exact type as specification of
the rivets?

Geof Thompson
Grimsby, Ontario, Canada