Re: Expensive tractor & deck (was (ET) Signed Guestbook)

> I have never heard of a deck selling for $1200 but who knows.

Bill Gunn quoted me something in the $1,250 range for a new deck with
rebuilt motors.  I think the Canadian ETC deck is priced in that
neighborhood too.  (Yes, they are offering it again.)

It's a pretty exclusive neighborhood.  But if you want the best ...

I guess that, like anything else, a "brilliant uncirculated" ET is worth
what someone will pay for it.  Hemmings Motor News maybe?

Personally, I wouldn't buy such a tractor.  I'd be too scared to use it.
In fact I haven't repainted mine because I rather like not worrying about
scuffing it when I whack down the brush in the field behind the barn.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc
1979 General Engines ElectroPed 24vdc
1974 Honda Civic EV 96vdc
1970 GE Elec-trak E15 36vdc
NOTE: If you receive an email which exhorts you to "Send
this to everyone you know," you don't know me.