RE: (ET) Some Information Please Rivets

Geof,

 Pop Rivets in the side panels and rear seat to frame are from the factory.
I have replace the Pop Rivets with stainless screws. One thing you might
want to watch is the holes are elongated to allow for the frame to give and
not stress the side panels. I put stainless washers under the screw heads
and nuts so the screws can move and not tear up the paint!

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net

"Windows has detected that you moved the mouse. Please reboot for
   these changes to take effect."