(ET) Elecronic controls modification update

A while back I wrote that I had started to change the mechanical controls
electronic  pulse width modulated controls on my E-20. And that I hoped to
finish it over spring break. Well it is finally spring break and I have
been
working on it hard the last day and a half. I believe that I hooked up the
last wire tonight! :)  Tomorrow I plan to check everything over wire by
wire
and confirm the wiring diagram that I have been creating as I go. I don't
know how long it will take to check the wires but I hope to finish that
part
tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Hopefully I can try it out on Friday
also.
I will post another update when I know more.
Allan, Waldo, Rhett, and Jon wish me luck as I prepare for the "smoke"
test!
Kirk