(ET) Electric bikes for sale

Hello everyone,
I am selling 2 Zap Electricruiser bikes. One is red and one is blue. The Blue one is in new condition and has never been on the road. The red one has about 20 miles on it outside. I was informed that the red one was ridden in the store by the employees. The Blue unit is near perfect. The red one has 1 scuff mark on the seat, one on the derailer and one on the pedal. This all happened last weekend when we had major wind Just as here in PA. The only other problem with the red unit though it operates 100% is on the side of the motor housing where the bearing sticks out the case is cracked. It does not effect it though I am not sure why. I will include a receipt for the red bike so you can go to ZAP bikes for a replacement. It should be replaceable under warranty.

The bikes are electric assist and will get you about 20 miles at about 15 miles per hour. From the use of the red unit I have to say that in fact you do have to pedal, well sometimes. I have ridden it 4 miles and didn't break a sweat.

I have pics I can email but for immediate info go to www.zapbikes.com and look up the Electricruiser. They retail for $699 each I want to get $750 for the PAIR. You pay shipping.

The bikes are in the Philadelphia.

Thanks,
Walter