Re: (ET) "Mower Motor Rebuilding"

I don't own an elect trak yet but hope to soon.   but here's my 2cents
anyway...
I know not everyone will have an air compressor but it seems to me that
compressed
air might be better way to clean the underside of the mower deck than
using a
hose.  Years ago I was warned by a motorcycle mechanic to never use a high
pressure
hose to clean the wheels of a m/c because it can blast the lube out of the
wheel
bearings and blast the dirt in.  I wonder if the same wouldn't be true for
the
shaft bearings/seals on these mowers???

dave