(ET) Hedge clippers?

Anyone have a set of ET or ET compatible (i.e. operate at 36V DC)
hedge clippers they are willing to sell?  My wife has raspberries.
Lots of raspberries.  Perhaps a quarter acre of raspberries.  She
used to trim by hand (!?!) but I showed her how well a cheap hedge clipper
worked.  However, 200'+ of extension cord is required just to start.
To do the whole patch would be 300'.  The ET seems to fit the bill.
I just need a set of clippers.  Methinks some AC clipper models (who knows
which ones) may even be 'universal' motors, but I prefer not to guess.

Larry Elie