Re: (ET) " Mower Deck Coating "

Hi,

Below is the info that I posted on 2/11.

I could not find the Slip Plate brand.  The farm and home supply store here
has replaced it with the following product from BPS Agri Systems (Best
Paint

Sold), a division of Valspar Corp.

It is called "Non-Stick Graphite Paint"
A spray bomb has the following number on the UPC code,  80047 12042
1 Quart can is, 80047 12040
1 Gallon can is, 80047 12041

By the way,  The stuff works great on the underside of a mower deck.

Hope this helps
Dean A. Stuckmann