(ET) Selling Rototiller

Hello all,

I am selling my 36 inch (36 volt) rototiller for the Elec-Trak. I will also include a 12 volt 1000 lbs. winch that was made for the back to raise it up. Tha bracket needs a bit of welding but works none the less. This works well to move almost anything.
Item is located in southeastern Pennsylvania in a small town call Holland. This unit is HEAVY or more to the point VERY HEAVY so I am not sure if shipping is a good idea, you make the decision. I you want to ship you have to make the arraignments and the item has to be paid in advance.

I can get pics if you desire but the item needs paint but works extremely well.

Will consider trades for the Elec-trak.

Price is $350.00 cash and carry.

Thanks,
Walter