(ET) electrak parts

hi et folks,  a guy near me thats been into electraks for several years,
has
had a stroke and is selling some misc. parts.  he wants to sell them as a
lot, and there are only a few things i want so i'm wondering if there's
any
interest on this list for remaining parts.
    he has some chargers, motors, wheels, gauges, and many small parts.
if i
buy the lot i'd be willing to sell the rest for what it cost me.  i told
him
i'd let him know within a week.  if anyone has an interest in particular
items, i could tell you what i know about them, but i haven't seen it all
yet
and don't know what  condition things are in.  he says everything works,
but
apparently they've been sitting for some time.  thanks, jon by albany, ny