Re: (ET) electrak parts

You should definitely buy all the parts, unless the guy is charging a
ridiculous price.  When I got my Elec-traks, I got about a whole
tractor's worth of extra parts, and these have stood me in very good
stead.  Some I have sold to people on this list, but mostly I've kept
them for use as replacement parts.  When something breaks (e.g. my
reversing relay contacts getting welded together a few weeks ago) it's
nice to just pull out the spare part and put it in.

                                Ken