(ET) Snowblower

A couple questions arising from the tiller thread.
I hooked up the snowblower on my new E15 just to move it around the yard. I
don't have my charger working yet so I'm using a small automotive charger
to charge the batteries in pairs temporarily so I didn't have a full
charge. I had two problems.

The front lift could barely pick it up and I thought I needed a better
charge, but I had the lift strap connected directly to the pin on the
snowblower. Should I loop it through that pin and attach the end to
something else (on the tractor or snowblower) for compound leverage?

Once I had picked the snowblower up the left side was almost dragging on
the ground due to the concentration of weight from the motor on that side.
Are there stabilizing arms (besides the springs) that level the snowblower
that I am missing?

TIA

PS I don't have a manual but I will be ordering one from Bill. I agree that
he does not make it convenient to get parts and documentation.

Jeff Tickner
C/S Developer
SoftLanding Systems
603-924-8818 ext 536