Re: (ET) Snowblower

I'm very new myself. I don't know if there is an archive you can search. I
do know that Bill Gunn of Technical Services can provide attachments as
well as spare parts and documentation. He is at 608-868-6220.

Anyone else?

Jeff Tickner
C/S Developer
SoftLanding Systems
603-924-8818 ext 536

                    "Waldo T.

                    Boyd"                To:     JeffT softlanding com

                    <wboyd@netdex        cc:

                    .com>                Subject:     Re: (ET) Snowblower

                    12/20/99

                    03:29 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    wboyd

I put myself on the ElecTrak list because I bought one in the 1970's.
Would
you please tell me address to start search for what has gone before on this
subject?  I chanced upon
the name ElekTrak and so far what I have discovered is the "list" .  I'm
very
much interested in putting my old ElekTrak back in service --would
appreciate
any help anyone has to offer.  And I'm interested in a source for a
roto-tiller
...never had one before with the old ElekTrak.  It came with a three-motor
grasscutter.
    Thanks much, anyone!  --Walt   Waldo T Boyd  wboyd netdex com