(ET) Technical Service and Parts

Technical Service and Parts, 608 868-6220

Do they have a catalog?

I would love to support Bill's business, if only he would make it more convenient. Not having a Web page or even email is a real handicap. Another handicap is not taking charge cards.

Waiting for normal business hours, I called them long distance to check on ordering a part. They gave me the price, and the options of shipping COD or mailing them a check first. I don't do COD, and sending a check first adds like a week to the delivery schedule. I would rather make do with parts obtained locally because of this inconvenience.

Rick Barnes
Aloha, Oregon