Re: (ET) Trivia Questions

Tire pressure -- GE recommended:

Front: 15 psi soil, 28 psi hard surface
Rear: 10 psi soil, 24 psi hard surface

Lights -- I just put new lamps in the headlights on my E15 a few months
ago.  I have a spare somewhere in the garage, I'll find it and check the
number for you later today.  No. 1157 is a double filament bulb I think
and won't work right.  You need a double contact backup lamp bulb.  The
mass market stores don't sell it, not even Autozone.  You have to go to a
NAPA or other real auto parts store.

Lift strap -- buy a cheap tiedown kit and whack off the ends.  Sew loops
with strong, spun nylon thread (not the cruddy fishing line type stuff).

Better yet, buy one from Technical Service and Parts, 608 868-6220.  I
ordered one a few months ago, and I seem to recall that they're not very
expensive, and we should support Bill's business so he doesn't quit
supporting our tractors with parts.  He could probably sell you the
headlight bulbs at the same time.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc