(ET) Rear lift

Morning, Rick & everyone:  On the rear lift, I just put a tap across 3 of the rear batteries for the rear lift power, never found a real plug in point.  The "bolt" is kind of a slip clutch tensioner, you can set it so the motor is not stalled down when a rock jams the times.  As far as lift straps, the best I found are what they call "lunging" straps for horse training, some flat poly dog leashes might also work.  When you put on a new strap, make sure you have a good lock on the end where it winds on the shaft, otherwise it'l keep coming off which is a real pain.

wombat