(ET) Trivia Questions

Can someone please help with a few details. I got my E15 two weeks ago, but I have very little documentation. I am quite happy to have most of the systems running after years of sitting. I now have reverse! Thanks to the folks who sent card #1 info, this required a lot of attention. Most amazing are the batteries. They are E-2200 made by Exide. It appears that the batteries were quite new when they were discharged completely because of a bad charger. They sat for quite some time fully discharged. I measured from 0 to .5 volts per battery. All cells have been charged and equalized. They seem to have pretty good capacity now. I was able to mow for about an hour, with the fuel gauge still in the green when I stopped (it was beginning to slow down a little, though). Hopefully the capacity will improve after a few charge discharge cycles.

1.) What is the proper lamp number for the headlight bulb? I have empty sockets, I tried an 1157 but it is too dim.

2.) What are the tire pressures front and rear? I was surprised to find the Elec-Trak brand on the tires, but could not find any inflation pressures.

2.) Where do you plug the motorized rear lift in? Mine has a short length of cable with a 2 pin Molex style male connector on the end. I cannot seem to find anything to plug it into.

3.) What is the long setscrew for on the top center of the roto-tiller transfer case? The setscrew is accessed through a hole in the bracket. It heads straight into the center of the transfer case. (Maybe an idler adjustment?)

4.) How do you lubricate the roto-tiller, and with what kind of lubricant.

5.) Any idea where to find the nylon strap material used on the lifts?  My rear strap seems to be a little short.

Thanks,

Rick Barnes
Aloha, Oregon