RE: (ET) Technical Services

This is good news! Over lunch I was thinking about how much I enjoy my
ElecTraks and the thought of not being able to get new parts for them when
need them would be a black day indeed.

 Can you imagine the turmoil for the car enthusiasts if no more parts were
to be made for 57 Chevy's!

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net