(ET) Technical Services

I just talked with Bill and would like to pass along what he told me.

He is not getting out of the Elec-Trak business as of now, and had several
customers also call with their concerns. He stated that he didn't know how
this rumor got started.

He did tell me although that this past year had been quite slow and that he
may evaluate next year whether he will continue the Elec-Trak portion of
his
business.

Let's all convince him to continue by supporting him. If you need something
for your Elec-Trak, place an order as soon as possible. This may help with
his decision to continue the support of the Elec-Trak.

Dennis