(ET) Varistor Across Motor Field???

I have an E15, and limited documentation. My card #3 is history and I am trying to make another. Can someone please help with some advise on the varistor? My "Electrical Elementary" schematic shows a varistor in parallel with the motor field winding (wires #49&10). It appears that the varistor should be on card #3 between edge tabs #1 and 7. The varistor wires probably connect to the field at the reverse relay.

Do you know the size and voltage rating of the varistor ? Is this a metal oxide varistor (MOV) like they use in surge suppressors? What is it's purpose on the Elec-Trak?

Would it be possible for one of you E15+ owners to get the numbers off the varistor on card #3? Card #3 has 4 large resistors on it and is located behind the upper control section panel. The varistor may be a disc shaped device with 2 wires (many of these are red or blue in color).

Thanks,
Rick Barnes
Aloha, Oregon