RE: (ET) E12M pulling high(ish) current

Well, I have 2 meters and I tried it out on both of them.  Same result.
Doubt it is the meter.  Besides, I seem to have reduced torque, which would
indicate a larger problem.

 I went to do the field voltage reading at the motor last night and when I
looked at the plug, it was really dirty.  I opened it up and lots of dirt
fell out.  It may well be an iffy contact down there.  Gonna clean it up
tonight and see if that fixes it.  Seems to fit the symptoms.  Lets hope
that's all it is!

Bruce Conner
MET ECommerce Quality Assurance  Ext 7038