(ET) Different Revisions of Card #1 Effect Time Delay

I have my card #1 repaired and ready to test out now. All new caps, 3 new
diodes, and 4 new resistors. I think my card is a slightly different
revision than the schematic image I received from Lee Richardson (thanks
Lee!). The time delays are slightly different on my card.

Component    Mine     Schematic
R120         22K      1.2Meg
R117,R109    29K      2.2Meg
C103,104,105 50uF/50V 1uF/100V

I think this gives me a time delay of 1.1 seconds for the 1A and 2A speed
control resistor solenoids and a 1.45 second delay for the FW field
weakening relay.

The schematic has a 2.2 second delay for the 1A and 2A speed solenoids, and
a 1.2 second delay for the FW field weakening relay.

Any input on how these time delays effect operation? Which would be
preferrable for the speed solenoids 1.1 or 2.2 seconds?

Thanks,
Rick Barnes
Aloha, Oregon