[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) E12M pulling high(ish) current
- Subject: Re: (ET) E12M pulling high(ish) current
- From: "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <roden ald net>
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:24:17 -0500
- In-reply-to: <BB2A4945376FD3119D0E4000200C1B0528C0D5 SMEP05>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
> funny shift pattern ...
Yes, it is funny. On the large-frame tractors, back and right all the
way is low-low; low is in the middle, and neutral is to the left, for
some reason. You'd expect neutral to be in the middle, but it's not.
It's always a hassle to find low.
Forward and right is D1, forward and middle is neutral, forward and left
is D2 (highest gear). Now that makes sense.
David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc
1979 General Engines ElectroPed 24vdc
1974 Honda Civic EV 96vdc
1970 GE Elec-trak 36vdc